Sales Manager – Southeastern USA
SALES MANAGER – SOUTHEASTERN USA
CDS is a leading manufacturer of custom downstream extrusion equipment located in Montreal, Canada. Our machines are used in a variety of industries including pipe, profile, tubing, engineered plastics, automotive, and medical.
From its very beginnings, CDS’ founders envisioned a company that would set new standards in the industry for quality and reliable downstream extrusion systems designed to a customer’s exact specifications and backed by uncompromising and personalized service.
The ideal candidate possesses a Business or Engineering Degree and/or minimum 2 years related sales experience in the capital equipment. As part of the CDS Sales Team, the Sales Representative will be responsible for strategically soliciting new sales accounts while servicing an existing account base in those states: MS / AL / GA / SC / FL / AR / LA .
The qualified individual demonstrates the ability to develop strong relationships with customers. Highly developed interpersonal and organizational skills with technical expertise and industry understanding are essential qualifications.
- Manages and develops sales opportunities for CDS product lines within the assigned territory;
- Builds long term relationships with customers;
- Develops market strategies and sales plans for a designated territory;
- Assesses each customer’s needs to ensure their satisfaction;
- Presents and explains technical information to customers in order to promote the latest products, technological enhancements, design and material developments;
- Acts as key contact for accounts and communicate with appropriate personnel;
- Attends trade shows and other events to promote the company;
- Minimum 40 % travelling.
Education & Experience
- Business or engineering Degree and/or machinery experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales and industrial sales;
- Experience in technical sales with small or large industrial customers;
- Valid passport and driving license and must be able to travel without restriction.
Skills and Knowledge
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge;
- Ability to incorporate technical expertise and industry understanding into your role;
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and build relationships;
- Focus on customer needs ;
- Project management skills and strong business acumen.
CDS offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance.We also provide opportunities for professional development and training as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Due to a high volume of responses, only those under consideration for this position will be contacted.