Territory Sales Manager – Québec
CDS is a leading manufacturer of custom downstream polymer extrusion equipment. Our machines can be applied to a variety of pipes, profiles, tubes, engineered plastics, automotive parts, custom products, and medical devices.
From its very beginnings, CDS’s founders had envisioned a company that would set new standards in the industry for quality, reliable downstream extrusion systems designed to the customer’s exact specifications and backed by uncompromising and personalized service
The ideal candidate will possess sales experience in the Machinery Industry. As part of the CDS Sales Team, the Sales Manager will be responsible for strategically soliciting new sales accounts while servicing an existing national account base.
The qualified individual will demonstrate the ability to develop strong and long lasting relationship with customers and will be meticulously focused on their entire satisfaction. Highly developed interpersonal and organizational skills with technical expertise and industry understanding are essential qualifications.
- Manage and develops sales opportunities for CDS product lines within the assigned territory;
- Builds long-term relationships with customers;
- Develops market strategies and a sales plan for a designated territory with significant potential;
- Assesses each customer’s potential and needs to ensure their satisfaction;
- Presents and explains to customer’s technical information in order to promote the latest products, technology enhancements, design and material developments;
- Acts as key contact for accounts and liaises with appropriate personnel;
- Assists marketing in the organization of Trade shows and other events;
- Minimum 40 % traveling;
Education and Experience
- Machinery and/or Plastic Industry experience
- Business or engineering Degree an asset;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales and industrial sales;
- Experience in technical sales with small to large industrial customers;
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system as well as experience working with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Valid passport and driving license and must be able to travel without restriction;
Skills and Knowledge
- Bilingual (French/English) is essential;
- Mechanical, electrical & automation knowledge;
- Interest in heavy duty equipment;
- Ability to incorporate technical expertise and industry understanding into your role;
- Strong negotiation skills, leadership;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- Focus on customer needs with solid relationship building skills;
- Project management skills and strong business acumen;
In addition to the opportunity of traveling, CDS offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
Please send your resume directly from here or you can also email it to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses to this ad, only those under consideration will be contacted.