CDS Inc., is a leading manufacturer of downstream plastic extrusion systems for some of the largest suppliers of plastic products in North America. As a manufacturer of custom turnkey systems, CDS exceeds its customer expectations through its dedication in providing reliable equipment. CDS continues to strive for excellence and its employees are the key to its continued growth and success.
Working in an environment rich with growth, we are looking to hire a Sales Administrator to contribute significantly to the company’s progress. The person must have good analytical skills, autonomous, resourceful, and responsible.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Vice president of Sales and the Sales Representatives in the quotation process, prepares all related documentation and ensures its transmission to the customer;
- Process purchasing orders, generate job numbers and file the related documents;
- Updates sales reports, CRM and internal management system;
- Updates and maintains the price list and machine specifications for all manufactured products;
- Assists the Vice President of Sales in meetings and follow up on the actions;
- Creates document templates and tools as requested;
- Helps the receptionist;
- Performs other related tasks;
- DEC in administration, DEP in secretariat or 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English (written & verbal);
- Advance Excel knowledge;
- Good knowledge of an ERP software – Genius an asset;
- Good knowledge of a CRM – Pipedrive an asset;
- Ability to talk to sales representative and customers;
- Autonomous, good communicator, organization and planning skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
CDS offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement.